We made it to the next step of our journey. We have settled into our hostel, but have found we are kind of babies when it comes to the cold. The sad thing is the weather is just supposed to get colder until we leave. We haven't got a chance to take many pictures yet, so I am posting one from when we went to Mineral Wells State Park while in Dallas. I will post some NYC pics tomorrow.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
New York City
We made it to the next step of our journey. We have settled into our hostel, but have found we are kind of babies when it comes to the cold. The sad thing is the weather is just supposed to get colder until we leave. We haven't got a chance to take many pictures yet, so I am posting one from when we went to Mineral Wells State Park while in Dallas. I will post some NYC pics tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats not dallas that westaford!
(west of weatherford)
Post a Comment