I miss you and love you Sara.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Starting the International Appalachain Trail (IAT)
As I write this Sara has landed in Dallas and hopefully my sister picked her up at DFW. It was really hard to say good bye to her on Wednesday. I REALLY wanted her to hike the IAT with me. But her knees were really sore and she was ready to get home. She drove me to Baxter State Park on Wednesday morning and we said good bye. I'll be on the IAT for hopefully less than 45 days. I'm loading these pics so I can send the full memory card home.
I miss you and love you Sara.
MOOSE! this young moose was corssing the road this morning about 8am. There is 120 miles of road walk in Maine before I get to the real trail in Canada.
I miss you and love you Sara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
keep going nick!!!
Post a Comment